Support stockings are designed to improve the blood flow & circulation by applying pressure to your legs. Specifically designed to provide relief for advanced varicose veins, lymphoedema & phlebitis.
Compression socks also aid achy or tired legs but can also prevent your legs from swelling & causing discomfort.
Compression Stockings can be used for a number of conditions including:
- People who suffer from Varicose Veins or Phlebitis.
- Pregnant Women.
- People travelling on long haul flights.
- Athletes seeking muscle recovery.
- People suffering from aching legs.
- People with a history of blood clots or who have undergone surgery.
When you visit our Pharmacists they will:
- Measure to find the correct stocking size.
- What compression level is required.
- Consult with you & answer any questions you may have.