The information on this registration form will be retained by Lorgan Technologies Ltd. T/A Azpiral, the registered Data Processor, operating for Loyalty for Life. This information, as well as details of transactions made with the loyalty card, will be retained.
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions:
1. The Promoter of the Loyalty for Life scheme is Independent Life Pharmacy Ltd. Your loyalty card is valid at Life Pharmacies exclusively. Anyone over 18 years of age who registers their details can join. All loyalty cards remain the property of Independent Life Pharmacy Ltd. Your loyalty card is for your personal use – additional cards cannot be provided for your account – however, friends and family may apply for a card of their own. Independent Life Pharmacy Ltd can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms and conditions, or any individual Loyalty for Life card, at any time. Independent Life Pharmacy Ltd can take any action it considers appropriate if it has reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme.
2. Points can only be saved while making a purchase. Therefore, your loyalty card must be presented to the cashier at the checkout whilst making a purchase.
3. 1 point will be awarded for every €1 you spend in store. You can redeem your points at any time as a discount against your purchase directly at checkouts. Points will be deducted for the loyalty of refunds given. Points cannot be spent (or accumulated) on prescription items, infant milks, gift cards, saving stamps and the plastic bag levy.
4. 1 point is worth 1 cent to spend on products in-store. Loyalty points cannot be redeemed for cash and points cannot be spent to purchase gift cards. You will not qualify for points on any item you pay for with points. The total number of points will be deducted from your card. If you decide to return a product which you bought with card, cash or cheque, the points will be deducted from your loyalty card that you collected from the purchase of that product.
5. Independent Life Pharmacy Ltd may vary the periods of when points may be saved or redeemed. Points will be accumulated on every purchase – excluding restricted items.
6. Products may be excluded at the discretion of the Promoter or by operation of law.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any loyalty card it deems has been tampered with.
8. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the Loyalty for Life.
9. Your Loyalty for Life card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
10. Life Pharmacy will remove Loyalty Card points from Life Loyalty Card accounts that haven’t been used for 12 months or have been closed.