Scholl Flight Socks Cotton
- Designed for continuous comfort on long journeys
- Suitable for travel by air, rail, coach or by car
- Help to prevent circulation problems, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT), by improving blood flow
- Help to prevent tired, heavy-feeling and aching legs so that you arrive at your destination feeling refreshed and revitalised. Also, they help prevent swollen ankles and feet resulting from long journeys
- Flight socks are machine washable (40°C) and will continue to give the correct level of compression for up to 30 washes
Help to prevent tired legs and swollen ankles and feet when travelling. Also help to prevent circulatory problems, such as deep vein thrombosis (DVT). Available in two styles: sheer and cotton feel.
Long journeys can cause circulation problems. Passengers often experience tired legs and swollen ankles and feet. When you travel by air, the cramped conditions, reduced air pressure and mild dehydration can all make this worse. A more serious circulation problem is deep vein thrombosis (DVT) – this is when a blood clot develops in a deep leg vein.
Scholl Flight Socks help to prevent these problems by applying gentle pressure to improve blood flow.
"These compression socks are designed to be worn in place of normal socks throughout your entire journey
Always wear one sock on each leg and make sure they are pulled up to just below the knee. Scholl Flight Socks will feel different to normal socks, being a tighter fit on your leg
Make sure there are no wrinkles on the sock and don’t roll them down as this will increase the pressure exerted by the sock"