Scholl Gel Activ Woman's Insoles Sport.
• Effectively absorbs shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of running or sports
• With a strong arch support and cushioning, it is carefully designed to fit athletic footwear
• Impact cushioning for heel, knees and ankles
• Suitable for wearing inside running shoes, sports shoes and trainers
• Gelactiv ™ technology provides superior shock absorption & cushioning performance, thanks to the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole
• 1 size fits all (trim along the outline that matches your shoe size)
With Scholl GelActiv Sport insoles, you can work out for even longer. Developed together with the University of Salford, these innovative insoles absorb shock and reduce pressure on the joints.
WHY USE SCHOLL GELACTIV™ SPORT?
It is developed to effectively absorb shocks and help reduce excessive pressure of running or sports. With a strong arch support and cushioning it is carefully designed to fit athletic footwear.
GelActiv™ Technology: GelActiv™ technology provides superior shock absorption vs not wearing insoles and cushioning performance, with the ergonomically designed gel insert integrated in the insole.
GelActiv™ is effective in absorbing micro shocks and helps reduce the excessive pressure of activities like walking or running. Impact cushioning for joints*.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE:
Trim to fit if necessary. Cut along the outline that matches your shoe size or use the original insole as a guide.
For best results, remove existing insoles and replace with Scholl GelActiv™ insoles with the Gel side Down. Replace the insoles when showing signs of wear. Every six months recommended.
To clean, simply wipe with a warm soapy cloth (do not soak)