Eskimo 3 With Vitamin E 250 Capsules
Omega-3 fatty acids have been well studied, with EPA and DHA contributing to the normal function of the heart, and DHA supporting normal brain function and vision. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential, they cannot be synthesized in the body and must be obtained from food.
Surprisingly, according to an IPSOS/MRBI survey, a massive 89% of Irish people are not consuming enough oily fish (e.g. sardines, anchovies) in their diet, so there is often a need to supplement with a premium fish oil such as Eskimo-3. Eskimo-3 uses only the highest quality fish oils available from fully traceable sources and are fully certified Friend of the Sea.
- Heart Health: 250mg Omega-3 EPA and DHA daily contributes to normal heart function, meaning these will support your fitness goals, alongside your general wellbeing.
- Pregnancy: DHA maternal intake contributes to normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants. Eskimo-3 is safe and recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Fresh and Stable: vitamin E helps to keep the oil fresh and stable, ensuring there is no fishy taste, burps or aftertaste.
- Vitamin E also has the health benefit of contributing to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and damage. Oxidative damage can lead to premature ageing and DNA damage.
- 100% Pure & Fresh: Third Party tested.
- Tasty Lime Flavour
- Easy to Swallow: Small 500mg Omega-3 capsules.
Eco-friendly and Sustainable fishing practices – Certified Friend of the Sea.
|Product Name||Eskimo 3 With Vitamin E 250 Capsules|